Nov 21, 2012

How to fool the Public on Black Friday

I was looking online for a GPS and was using one of those price compare sites. In this case, I was looking at bizrate.com and they are a fine site. But one of the links they pointed out to on the GPS category was $18-119 so I click on the $ 18 item - which turns out to be a generic HP Laptop charger (not a GPS) - so that's some software query glitch on the website.

Of course, this is not a big deal. The big deal is how the advertiser/seller USBPHONE actually lists their product pricing. Please check out the image for laughs and do not be trapped into paying more. Geez! a $14 item being sold for $ 18 ??? WTF is all I can say! And if you buy 20 or more, you can get it a penny more than the original price! whew! (the orig link)
Of course, if you are still looking for a cheap Garmin or Magellan - I think Walmart as well as Pepboys have those at the 59-69 range this weekend. I might get the Garmin from Walmart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment Below :